Today was our first appointment at the Hobart Private with the KYM clinic - getting to know your mid-wife's...! We had to complete some forms, answer some questions, did a tour of the ward / rooms and listened to the heart-beat of the baby. It was all very exciting, i wanted to have the baby right their and then LOL as i was that excited. I think doing the KYM will make it more real to us.
The lady asked what we where expecting at Labour time and i just looked at her blank, why spider told the lady that he doesn't want me to be in labour for too long and that 5hours was enough and then for me to have the needle in my back LOL he was very cute. We are just going to take it as it comes and expect anything (scary).
3 comments:
How exciting. I think Scott may be in for a bit of a steep learning curve.......but it will be fun and worth it.
Glad he's put a time limit on your pain Muff!!!!
Ok, so I just wanted to apologise to you guys, as when you visited me in hospital I didn't know you would be announcing a pregnancy so soon and if I had of known I probably would have spared you some details (sorry spider) it's really not that bad!! Jenna and Locke's births were a breeze so just keep it to 2!
xx
Post a Comment