Wow it really is a baby. It looks like Scott
cool pic's, I didn't know you guys had a blog. How exciting look at that little baby, I think it looks like a boy.
LOL everyone reckons its going to be a boy...!! My mum and cousin also think its a boy...!! Jrn spider would be nice.
this is elle...yeah I think I can see it has abit more hair than scott - so I think it's looking like you muff!!
Cool pics! It's so exciting! He/she better get growing cause we want it to come early so that we are still here when its born!!!
How exciting!!! Those pics are so cool! Pretty weird to think something is growing in you.. hehe
wow I haven't been on your blog for a while cause you never update it...ha ha. Anyway - great little pics. Its amazing they can do the whole 3d thing these days - pretty cool really.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow it really is a baby. It looks like Scott
cool pic's, I didn't know you guys had a blog. How exciting look at that little baby, I think it looks like a boy.
LOL everyone reckons its going to be a boy...!! My mum and cousin also think its a boy...!! Jrn spider would be nice.
this is elle...
yeah I think I can see it has abit more hair than scott - so I think it's looking like you muff!!
Cool pics! It's so exciting! He/she better get growing cause we want it to come early so that we are still here when its born!!!
How exciting!!! Those pics are so cool! Pretty weird to think something is growing in you.. hehe
wow I haven't been on your blog for a while cause you never update it...ha ha. Anyway - great little pics. Its amazing they can do the whole 3d thing these days - pretty cool really.
Post a Comment