Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Carmichael @ 20weeks






Today was our 20week scan, everything went really well, the lady was very happy with Bub and how its growing and developing. Had all little fingers and toes! Spider and i are very happy and was a huge relief to hear everything was great. The lady asked if we wanted to know the "gender" but we both said NO. So will have to wait another 20weeks till we will find out.

9 comments:

maree said...

Glad everything went okay.

Debbie said...

how exciting. It looks like a real baby.

lauracritchfield said...

COOOL - I don't know how people can wait 40 weeks to find out what gender their baby is. I admire it but I don't really think I could do it - well that's why I didn't. You will get a lot of white, yellow and green stuff...ha ha. Anyway it's good everything looks great.

Ange Carmichael said...

Well looks like a boy to me!!!

Claire said...

Oh very exciting!!! The 3D scan thing is cool hey.

Hannah Challis said...

Yeah, you're very lucky to have the 3d scan - we didn't get any of that special treatment! !!!

Elle said...

WOW>. how exciting.. I am glad you guys are waiting to find out what it is... I've been thinking about names, if it's a boy 'Spuffy' and it's a girl 'Mider'...

ali b said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ali b said...

i like the names elle, wish i had've consulted you when we had our kids! i think it's a boy too...!